By Andy Dailey
A new ebook for Paper 1, Prescribed topic three: The circulation to worldwide War
The well known IB degree historical past sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and fascinating narrative, with the widest number of resources at this point, aiding scholars to advance their wisdom and analytical talents.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth content material from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- devoted examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK help and old research inquiries to aid with all facets of the Diploma
Read Online or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war PDF
Best war & peace books
“If there's a ‘them’ you're scared of, learn this booklet. .. ”What if the very proposal of enemies is killing us? may perhaps we redecorate the way in which we see the realm, the best way we view one another, to shift the paradigm and make the concept of “enemies” out of date? possibly it really is already out of date? definite! that's the uncomplicated premise of this unique, mixed-genre paintings written in a conversational, reader-friendly type: the complete proposal of enemies, in addition to the worldview it represents, is as a way to being deserted.
This booklet compares post-civil struggle societies to examine the presence or absence of prepared violence, analysing why a few ex-combatants go back to organised violence and others don't. although former warring parties were pointed out as a massive resource of lack of confidence, there were few efforts to systematically research why a few ex-combatants re-engage in equipped violence, whereas others don't.
This publication severely evaluates the becoming physique of theoretical literature on ethnic clash and civil warfare, utilizing empirical information from 3 significant South Caucasian conflicts, comparing the relative strengths and weaknesses of the on hand methodological approaches.
This e-book fills a spot within the literature by way of surroundings nutrition safety within the context of evolving international meals governance. Today’s nutrition method generates starvation along of foodstuff waste, burgeoning illnesses, enormous greenhouse gasoline emissions. employing meals process research to study how the overseas neighborhood has addressed nutrients matters on the grounds that international warfare II, this booklet proceeds to provide an explanation for how actors hyperlink up in company worldwide nutrition chains and within the neighborhood foodstuff structures that feed lots of the world’s inhabitants.
- Post-Conflict Peacebuilding: A Lexicon
- Ghent Planning Congress 1913: Premier Congrès international et exposition comparée des villes (Studies in International Planning History)
- Economic and Political Contention in Comparative Perspective
- Masquerades of War (War, Politics and Experience)
- Myth and Narrative in International Politics: Interpretive Approaches to the Study of IR
- Peace Education in a Conflict-Affected Society: An Ethnographic Journey
Additional info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war
Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war by Andy Dailey